Sunday, February 23, 2014

An Unexpected Opportunity

I just recently was asked if I wanted to be the featured artist in July at Artful Dimensions Gallery, without a second thought I said a very loud YES!!! I think this will be a wonderful chance for me to show my work and as I always work best with a deadline it will push me to create new work.

Getting to my torch has been a bit challenging lately with working 6-7 days a week and the snowy weather we have been having but I have just been gifted with a paid day off tomorrow and I plan on taking full advantage of it. I hope to spend a good 5-6 hours just working, creating, dreaming and practicing. Among all that I do hope to make a few good beads so I can have some new work for Artful Dimensions and Backdoor Gallery.

My life has been so amazing lately and I am thankful everyday for all the wonderful people, adventures and opportunities that have come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment