Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring

It's Spring!! I love this time of year, so much going on!
I rarely do craft show or festivals but this spring I actually have a couple I am doing. I am very excited be be a vendor at The 2015 Spring Ball put on by Big Poppa Productions.  http://www.bigpoppaproductions.com Several of my friends are going so I think it's going to be a weekend of good fun, good music, great friends and hopefully some great sales. I batiks some clothing for this show and I am very excited how everything turned out.

Both the galleries I work for/am members of are going to be attending the Rock the River festival in Fredericksburg on June 6th.  Backdoor Gallery will be introducing more people to our gift shop with fabulous art and gifts by local area artists and Artful Dimensions Gallery will be demoing and showcasing the wonderful 3D art of it's members. I am very excited for both these galleries and the festival which will showcase the beautiful Rappahannock river.

No comments:

Post a Comment